Leather traditonal buckle collar
If you already have a collar that fits
- Measure the leather from the buckle to the hole that your dog is using
- Order a collar with this length in the middle of its size range
If you don't have a collar that fits
- Place a tape measure around your dog’s neck and take a close-fitting (but not tight) measurement where the collar will sit.
- Check that this length doesn't slide over the dogs's head
- Order a collar with this length in the middle of its size range.
If the neck measurement is 16", I would order a 14-18" collar for an adult dog
But I might order a 16-18" collar if my pup still has a lot of growing to do